Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nine more days............


The countdown is really on now! Today we received our Notice of Coming, a very cool-looking official document with Rachel's little picture on it. We're coming, baby!

I just can't wait to hold her; my arms actually ache for her. It's so much like when I was pregnant. I seem to have the mood swings and the forgetfulness too, but this time I can't blame them on hormones!

Quentin's 6th birthday party is on Saturday. The theme is going to be Star Wars. Just to prove once and for all that I am completely insane, I have decided to sew Jedi robes for all 10 of the guests at the party. Did I mention that I don't know how to sew? The last thing I made was a skirt in junior high Home Ec. class, and it didn't turn out very well. Anyway, I'm not letting that small detail stop me and I've already finished two of them. I'll try and post some pictures after the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,only 9 more days,you guys must be on cloud nine,can't wait to follow your journey.

Dianne Mahoney
Saint John,N.B.
group 253(CB)
LID Dec.19

Just Us Girls said...

WOW! I cant beleive it is 9 days!! Wahoooooo...

Oh and good luck with sewing the robes LOL! I cant sew for the life of me.

CY