Saturday, February 24, 2007

Family FotoFun Friday Challenge

I'm participating for the first time in the FFFF Challenge that Donna from Double Happiness does each week. This week's theme is to list ten things that you love/like that begin with the letter you are given. My letter to work with is O. So here goes:

1. Oxygen - can't live without it!

2. Opal - I guess I don't have any opal jewelry, but I have always really loved it.

3. Oranges - So refreshing and yummy. I especially love the smell.

4. Oscar the Grouch - My favourite Sesame Street character

5.
Ocean - There is nothing like that smell and the sound of the waves

6.
O Holy Night - My very favourite Christmas song

7.
Oriental Shorthair - the breed of cat that our Willow is. (This isn't Willow in the picture, but she looks a lot like this.) Beautiful cats loaded with personality.

8. Oz - I have loved The Wizard of Oz since I was a kid and we used to watch it on TV every year.

9.
October - I love this month because my favourite season is autumn. The air is cool and crisp, the leaves are beautiful, Thanksgiving is during this month, and of course, HALLOWEEN!


10. My Oxford dictionary, which helped me to come up with some of the words for this challenge!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great list, great pics! Hee hee..... but I'm pretty sure Thanksgiving is in November.

;)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Jamie and Angela said...

Donna, maybe for you, but here in Canada, it's October! :-)

Angela