Thursday, April 26, 2007

I need help


I think my mothering instinct is running rampant. As if there are not enough creatures that need looking after in this house, the boys have these irritating little Tamagotchi toys. They beep when they need to eat, have their poo cleaned up, or are feeling neglected. When the boys go to school the Tamagotchis beep at me, and I am helpless to resist their calls. I feed them (carefully choosing the healthiest foods), clean up after them, give them medicine when they are sick, and play games with them so I can see their little heart meters show that they are happy. Then the stupid things have the nerve to die on me, and I feel like a total failure. I think I need to get out more.

4 comments:

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Too Funny !!!
Can't you perform virtual CPR ??
Hmmmmm ......

Anonymous said...

Angela said...

I too have cleaned up their poo. You are not alone!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!Maybe i should get myself a couple of those while i'm trying to pass time with this loonnnggg wait...lol

Unknown said...

OH MY GLORY!!!!!
I have the done the exact same thing!! For days cleaning poop...feeding....playing...
and then THEY DIE!!!!
I almost went off the edge!!!
Want to start a support group with me? LOL
Krista