Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday menu plan



So last week's menu plan worked out pretty well, except for on the weekend, when I found I had some vegetables I needed to use up. Instead of the chicken stew and the meatballs, I made pizzas one night (Thai, buffalo and pepperoni), and chicken stir-fry the next. I'll make those two meals this week instead. This week Jamie is out of town for a few days, so I will be taking the easy route and just making convenient kid favourites. Since I don't want to waste anyone's time who is looking for decent menu ideas, I'm not going to link from the organizing junkie site this week.

Monday - tortellini and salad

Tuesday - tacos

Wednesday - spaghetti

Thursday - hot dogs in crescent rolls, raw baby carrots and dip

Friday - chicken stew with dumplings

Saturday - sweet and sour meatballs, rice, peas

Sunday - roast beef, potatoes, carrots

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Angela, I would love the link to the Chicken stew and Dumplings.
Thanks
Krista

Unknown said...

oh, found it int he earlier post!