Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Goodbye Cosmo



Our sweet doggy Cosmo passed away yesterday. He was around 15 years old so we knew he didn't have much longer, but he had been in pretty good health. He had a good day with a nice walk in the morning, and died of heart failure quite suddenly in the afternoon. He has been with us a long time and it will certainly be different not having him around. We got him when we lived in Memphis, Tennessee, where I was volunteering at an animal shelter. He captured my heart and I just had to have him. We'll miss you, Cosmo!

3 comments:

Lois said...

So sorry. He's been a good old boy!
Lois

geminirn said...

Oh Angela my heart goes out to you all...we lost our faithful big guy in December and still miss him terribly!
Hugs from our home to yours!

Unknown said...

Oh Angela!
I'm so sorry!!